Hello ARSS Family! We want to welcome our new members officially to the ARSS Family! We appreciate you joining our ARSS community and can't wait to hear your stories and see even more amazing support amongst each other.
We have several exciting items on the horizon this summer so we wanted to share just a few of the highlights in your inbox. Take a read below to see the latest and upcoming! We hope you will visit us on our website, Facebook page, and Instagram.
Enjoy your summer, and please be safe for those who will be traveling!
Because of you, adoptee human and civil rights WON the New York Senate in a spectacular, bipartisan, historic floor vote! The unofficial tally appears to be 53 – 6 IN FAVOR of S3419!
We still have work to do! Politely call 518-455-3791 and/or write Speaker@nyassembly.gov Please tell Assembly Speaker Carl Heastie that you support A5494 and “clean” adoption reform and he must bring it to an Assembly floor vote!
We love all of our books for summer reading and excited to announce our next giveaway!!
Entry closes JUNE 12TH 11:59PM PST!
Thanks to our incredible friends over at Adoption, we will be giving away a signed copy of "Adoption History 101: An Orphan's Research"! We will announce a winner on June 13th! You may enter on our Facebook and/or Instagram by:
1. Liking the post
2. Living in the United States
3. Sharing your favorite emoji to explain summer.
Hey all, we here at ARSS think it is always awesome when our members connect and support each other and as summer is in full swing, we figured why not introduce the ARSS PenPal postcard exchange! Thought trying something a little different and fun for our community could make for memorable connections.
ON JUNE 27TH THE PENPAL EXCHANGE WILL OPEN
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRELY BEFORE YOU PARTICIPATE
⭐Each person commits to sending 1 postcard within the next week.⭐
1) Post your Name and Location in the comments of the post on Facebook and/or Instagram , only once please.
2) Wait a moment to find out who the name above you in the comments is. Once you see your PenPal’s name above your comment please reach out to them in a private message to get their mailing addresses. Check your "other" folder for missed messages.
3) Place your name under their name on their comment to confirm that you have their information and that their card will soon be on its way